Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Piece of my Heart...

I was watching the news yesterday and they were talking about how hackers and thieves can pinpoint your location through your social network statuses and they use that to rob you- all through your phone!  And then I was thinking about a person I am "friends" with on a social network site, I feels this person seriously "over shares", but then again, maybe I do too?  After all, here I am on a blog on the internet for the whole world and their mother to see what I thinking! 


So the question I have been pondering is, how much of yourself do you want to give away?  Does it happen when you blog or update your status?  Does it happen every time you give of yourself?  How does one keep all of that in balance these days?  Furthermore, if you happen to be an extrovert, how do you limit yourself from over sharing or over giving in your life?  What are your thoughts?

No comments: